The following is from the blog at LaborUnionReport:
For more, go here.
Union Corruption Corner:
- Sticky-Fingered Steelworker gets one year for swiping $48k.
- Where'd the Money Go? AFSCME Local 1324 is searching for $13k of its members' money…Apparently it just walked away.
- $13K Will Get You Six Months…If you happen to be former CWA
President Belinda Woods.
- Machinists' Money Pit? And 27 months in federal prison was the sentence for former pension manager Harvey Keil for stealing $341,000.
- How Do You Plead? Apparently former SEIU boss Alejandro Stephens is set to plead guilty on two counts of mail fraud and one count of filing a false tax return.
- Just the usual: Union fraud in Detroit (even Kwame is involved)